Friday, March 4, 2011

An Alternative Explanation To The World Situation

First, a shout out to "cbron001" over in New York.

You must be a real FNG if that's all you got. I'm actually insulted you don't think me worthy of a real attack. I've seen more sophisticated attacks from 12 year olds. Christ, at least put some effort into it.

You're going to have to do way better than that to hack me. Oh, and expect a call from the tech admins at your school. I'm sure they frown on the use of university resources being used to hack people. I spoke with Officer Stevens in your campus police department.

Very nice guy.

Whatever your beef is with me, there's a comment section at the bottom of every post, and you can always e-mail me. Man up.

No, there's no need to thank me. I do whatever I can to dissuade you young people from squandering your potential in the pursuit of a life of crime.

I'll make you a deal. You leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone. I already have your squirrelmail login. Don't make me use it. 137.142.200.31

Now that is out of the way....

Next: Want to star in a "survivalist" reality series? The Discovery Network is holding a casting call. Click here.

And finally the post....

I was listening to Coast To Coast today. I download the shows, and listen to them as I drive each day. I'm a few days behind, and I was listening to the show from 2/21/11 and Lucas had a very coherent explanation for what is going on in the world. So, I thought I'd pass it along to you. Listen to the three parts of the interview linked below and see if it makes sense.

In a nut shell, Lucas believes that some in the world are aware of a Brown Dwarf Star that has a long duration orbit, and passes through the inner solar system approximately every 3600 years.

The passage of "The Destroyer" causes tremendous climatic and tectonic upheavals.

He thinks that these people are the "Elite", and their knowledge of an impending disaster explains the tremendous siphoning of wealth, the huge underground construction projects, and the reason governments have established control centers (essentially second capitols) high in the mountains.

You can visit his website, Rabbit Hole here. You can also watch a presentation he did on the Destroyer Star by going to this page on YouTube.


PART ONE




PART TWO




PART THREE




Click on the cover to be taken to the download site. Click on the title below the book to learn more about the book.

Core Strength For Dummies


I Chose Liberty: Autobiographies of Contemporary Libertarians


Link
The Healing Codes Manual

2 comments:

MR BIG MUTTS said...

Catman,

Way to go on putting it to that hacker. Squash the little puke!

I like the way you have told him to "go to hell" and he is now is looking forward to taking the trip.

On the missing planet idea that you wrote about. I have a few questions that I hope someone can answer.

1. If our money is going to be worthless, why are all the banks and the rich elite hoarding all the US Dollars?

2. If we really were going to be taking out or strongly affected by this hidden planet why cant anyone come forward with measurable scientific proof that our gravity is being affected in a manner to cause the quakes, volcano's and such.

Speaking only for myself, I am listening to what all the experts are saying and expecting something totally different.

Anonymous said...

They are not hording as these "dollars" are mere blips on a computer screen. But if we think they are hording, we may be led to believe that these FRN are in fact, not worthless.

TPTB are using the fiat to obtain tangible things ahead of us "poor" folk. If they let out what may be coming then they have competition for those tanglibe things.

At this point, I'd not say that Lucas is wrong. There is a reason things are so f'd up.

Pickdog
III