Thursday, June 4, 2009

Plans For You To Download (post updated)

Vintage Farm Plans

If you have a do-it-yourself mindset, or just want to squirrel away some knowledge for the day you may need it, head on over to this site.

All the plans listed here are FREE to download!

If you've always wanted to build a repeating crossbow, canoe, foundry or even a tractor....from scratch, this is a must visit site. I personally found the idea of converting an old push reel mower into a mulcher quite intriguing.

Many of the plans featured here date from the 50's and 60's, so use your head and update them as needed, but they should all work just fine as shown.

Do yourself a favor, and print these things out, and put them in a three ring binder. We do not have any idea how long our tech heavy world will continue on, and you may find that your CDs and DVDs will become little more than shiny plastic disks if an EMP attack wipes things out.

I know I owe y'all part two on "Eggbeater Assault", and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

UPDATE:

The "File Of The Day Section" to the right has been updated at long last. More plans for you to download!

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey, thanks for the links, my friend. Looks like some interesting plans.

I appreciate it!

Catman said...

Hey Jim,

Everything old is new again, guess that must mean I'm getting pretty close to being re-born!

Bullseye said...

Thanks Cat, that's just my kinda stuff too buddy. Printing away as we speak, er....well, you know.

Bullseye
Code Name "Bullseye"