Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Conspiracy Theory: Some vids to watch

I found these on YouTube some time ago, and have been meaning to put links up. Somehow I just never seem to find the time or appropriate place.

Now that YouTube has allegedly started to actively censor content, I figured better do this now.

I'm often dogged by people who do not believe "conspiracies" can live for years, decades, or perhaps even centuries. I've explained to them that all one needs to do is look at a corporation. The leaders over the years share a vision, and those people will seek out and groom the most capable to follow in their place.

You don't see the new President or CEO of IBM all of a sudden deciding the company is now going to build and market garden trowels when they take over. No, the company and it's vision pretty much continue on as they always have.

So, to help some of these people out, I dug around on the internet to find some visual aids.

And this is what I found.

Part I




Part II



Part III



Part IV



Part V



"Banking Reform" "Down with Wall Street" (Pt II) Does any of that sound familiar? How much tighter do they intend to make the bindings on our freedoms?

No comments: