Friday, September 24, 2010

E-mail: Obama Bullshit Decoder Ring

"I promise 100% transparency in my administration."

"I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year."

"I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills."

"I will remove earmarks for PORK projects before I sign any bill."

"I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year"

"I'll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!"

"I'll have no lobbyists in my administration"



Did you get yours yet?


Me, neither.

5 comments:

Radio Bloger said...

You only have to turn your GW Bush bullshit decoder ring upside down because they are only the flip side of the same neocon/international banking ring of power.

Grumpyunk said...

That's good. I'm stealing that.

Unknown said...

I'm still waiting on mine but until then, if his lips are moving it's sure to be BS!

chinasyndrome said...

Catman,that is freaking Great.

China
III

Western Mass. Man said...

I got a good chuckle from this one.
Thanks Catman.