Monday, January 5, 2009

Survival Barter Blog

I started another blog called Survival Barter. It is only open to you if you have a Google ID. Basically, just hoping to limit it to us "Survival/Preparedness" Bloggers. That will help limit the influx of people who might be seeking to exploit the opportunity.

I'm looking for team members, if you're interested, let me know.

Initially I was going to limit it to seed exchange, but I figured, what the hell....let's see if people can behave themselves. If people can't behave themselves, or if there isn't any interest, I'll pull the thing down.

Head on over if you're interested in participating. I've put up an item already. I hope to be putting some seed up there as soon as I have some time.

If you have any thoughts or ideas please let me know.

No comments: