Monday, January 19, 2009

Attention Californians!

The California Chapter of the American Preppers Network has been formed. I have thrown my hat into the ring to work with the other Prepper Networks in the United States.

Tom Martin from American Survival Store has started this project, so my hat is off to him.

You can view our stated goals, and philosophy by visiting the American Preppers Network.

I know there are folks visiting this blog regularly from the cities of Manteca, Modesto, Ripon, Riverbank, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Oakland, Berkeley, Los Angeles, Fresno, and San Diego.

If you'd like to join a group dedicated to helping each other prepare for whatever emergency befalls us and maybe contribute to this blog, drop me a line.

I am a licensed HAM radio operator, but have neglected setting up a station since moving to this little town in San Joaquin county. If there are other hams out there who would like to get involved, I'm sure we would all welcome your participation. Maintaining a network with other ham operators within the Prepper Network would be invaluable.

You can e-mail me at catman@sanfranmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: