Monday, November 22, 2010

Browning Hi Power Armorer's Course


I'm having to work at night again. Things have gotten backed up and I haven't had time to post, or read the blogs.

A friend of mine sent me these links to download a video presentation on the Browning Hi Power, a 9 MM semi-auto pistol. The video is apparently from AGI, American Gunsmithing Institute.

It is a very nice video, and if you'd like to learn more about the functioning of this particular weapon (and semi-auto handguns in general), it is worth watching.

You may find that there is no audio on playback in Windows Media Player. If that happens, try another player, or make sure you have the proper codecs installed.

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

Part Ten

4 comments:

Ken said...

...the Browning hi-power has a special place in my heart,it was my first autoloader...long gone now,but thanx fer the flashbax Catman...

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Mayhap I can get Flower to watch, her being appreciative of Arms....
Thanks.

HermitJim said...

Hey, you and the family have a great holiday, buddy!

Thanks for the links!

chinasyndrome said...

Catman Happy Thanksgiving Bro,I hope its a great one for you and the family!

China
III