Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Hubris!

Read this:

Are Federal Workers Overpaid?

"Colleen Kelley, president of the National Treasury Employees Union, tells USA TODAY the data are not useful in a direct public to private pay comparison.

'Public union employees say the gap reflects the growing skill and education levels needed for most federal jobs, while the government farms out lower paid jobs to the private sector.' "

Oh, so now those of us who are NOT in government service are uneducated, and those of us in the private sector are working solely because the government gives us work.

Work that we, the uneducated, can perform.

Good thing I'm smart enough to tie a hangman's noose. I'll have a job when the revolution begins as long as the supply of government workers holds out.

After that, I'm going fishing.

Anyone want to help me clean up the pool of government workers so all of us "uneducated" people can go fishing that much sooner?


7 comments:

Mayberry said...

Have rope, and fishing rods, will travel! I just loooove the federal fisheries folks, you can feel their superiority complex envelop you when they walk into a room...

chinasyndrome said...

I love fishing more than just about anything.Their arrogance knows no bounds.

China
III

家唐銘 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HermitJim said...

If we cut our own bait, we can make the trip last longer! I can even offer a suggestion as to where we might find a good source, ya know?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Catman- I refuse to get close enough to a dotgov worker to catch its cooties, so if you don't mind, I'll my share of culling from a distance.
However, can I bring my fly rod? :D
Shy III

Mayberry said...

Jim, now yer talkin' shark fishin'! Politicians would make excellent shark bait...

Catman said...

Shy, come on out when the coast is clear!