Monday, November 3, 2008

Back in the saddle

I apologize for the dearth of posts over the past few days. It was one of the weekends where a confluence of events conspired against me.

Halloween is always a big thing here. Kids get trucked in from as far as 10 miles away. There are many TINY towns near here, and well, as a parent you have to take the kids somewhere. We started with 500 pieces of candy, and we had about 400 visitors drop by to help themselves to the treats.

That was followed up on Saturday by the Lodi Grape Bowl band review. If you've got kids who participate in marching bands, you know what it is like. No jokes about "One time at band camp..."

Hopefully I will be able to get home from work and be able to finish the post I have been working on.

Thanks for all the kind comments from fellow bloggers who have stopped by to take a peek at my handiwork!

No comments: